Seafield Court Holiday Flats are situated in one of the most central yet quiet residential parts of Great Yarmouth, nearby to the Wellington Pier and Winter Gardens on the sea front. The main attractions to the town are within minutes walking distance.
Seafield Court stands within its own ample woodland grounds just off the Marine Parade and affords a generous opportunity to enjoy a carefree and relaxing holiday.
The building is of Edwardian origin and was built for King Edwards’s ladies in waiting whilst he stayed at the adjacent Shadingfield Lodge. Much of the original charm has been retained and lovingly restored.
- All flats with private shower/bath facilities
- Fully equipped kitchens with gas cooking, microwaves and full size fridges
- Duvets and pillows on all beds, linen hire available
- Ground floor accommodation available
- FREE car parking within own grounds with CCTV cameras for peace of mind
- High standards of cleanliness
- No all male or all female groups
- Internet facilities available